1. I can’t eat green peppers. Does your food have peppers?
Yes, many of our meals are prepared with green bell peppers but we can certainly make your food fit your dietary needs.
2. I like my food really spicy. Can you make it spicier?
We try to please everyone’s cravings, we do have some spicy options but for a spice lover who might need a bigger kick, we can certainly add a side of our home made spicy salsa. Just let us know in the comments when ordering.
3. Do I need to enroll in a monthly plan?
We know our food will keep you coming back, no complicated contracts necessary.
4. I’m usually out until 10 pm on Sundays. Can deliveries be made earlier than 7pm or at 10pm
We can do both, let us know your needs and we can work around it. We can also leave your food in our special insulated bag at your door step and it can last for a few hours with no compromise to its quality.
5. I’m not a fan of fish, and this week´s menu has Salmon. Can I change it with something else?
You sure can, please just let us know in the comment box and we will modify it accordingly.
6. I don’t want to go into the website every week. Can I sign up for the whole month?
Yes, you can and we will give you a discount. Please contact us directly for more information.
7. Why do I need to return the containers?
Our premise is being a company that provides value not only for our community but for our environment in general. Disposing hundreds of plastic containers everyday does not make sense when they are made to last several uses. If you prefer to have brand new containers every delivery, we would need to charge $0.50 per piece.
8. Do I have to wash the containers?
We do ask for at least rinsing the excess of food. Every container is rewashed and sanitized before using it again.
9. Why do you deliver twice a week?
It’s easy, to give you fresh tasty food. Our meals can definitely last for 5 days and sometimes longer but we want your veggies to be crispy fresh and for you to love every bite!
10. Is this a weight loss program?
EatandEvolve is not a diet, we are a healthy meal alternative. You should not feel hungry with our meals because they are portioned with the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates and fats in order for you to enjoy them without guilt.
11. You want to pay your order using Chase QuickPay but don't know how it works?
Using Chase QuickPay is fast an easy. You don't need to have an account in Chase Bank in order to do so. You just need to pick Chase QuickPay as the payment option and then the system will show you the link to enroll.
If you are a Chase customer already, then it's just matter of adding EatandEvolve as a new recipient using our email address and phone number.